Is your organisation looking for volunteers?
How can we make it easy for you to recruit volunteers for your organisation?
- We will work with you to devise volunteering opportunities which are likely to attract appropriate volunteers.
- Promote your vacancy on Do-it , a national website which allows people to search for volunteering opportunities in the area.
- We will send you details of prospective volunteers
- We will keep you updated on progress.
How to get started finding volunteers now:
- Send us the details of what you need by completing the following forms:
- voluntary opportunites registration
- To register your organisation
- Give us a call or pop in and see us if you want to discuss things first.
- Our contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
Employer Supported Volunteering
Volunteering— It can work for you - Volunteers can make a big impact to your organisation
Volunteers are a great asset to organisations, why? Well there are a few obvious reasons such as cost saving, increased capacity, enable staff to focus on core tasks.
But there are also many more ‘not so obvious’ reasons for involving volunteers that add value to your work or organisation, these are just a few examples:
Provide a link to the community
Helping to engage with hard to reach clients/customers
Engaging with customers and clients differently and may form more open relationships with them
Bring new skills, languages and qualities to your organisation that can be shared