Support For Your Organisation
We provide a range of services to members including support and advice sessions tailored to the individual needs of each group.
Angela Haylock is our Volunteer and Outreach Development Worker, whose role is to assist with their needs. If you would like to know more, or to speak to someone about this service, please telephone 01353 666166 or email.
How can we help your organisation?
- DBS Checking Service
- We can now carry these out for you please see DBS.
- We have a funding database which can be searched to find funding to suit your needs
- We can also give you hints and tips on organisations which provide funding, and help with completing funding applications
- Basic Safeguarding Children
- Safeguarding Adults (SOVA)
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Basic Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- Come along to one of our VITAL lunches and meet other people working with community and volunteer groups in East Cambridgeshire. See Training and Events for more details
- Marketing and PR
- Website development
- Press release
- Setting up your organisation
- Constitution or memorandum of Articles
- Charity registration
- Community Interest Company (CIC)
- Social Enterprise
- Charitable Trading Company (CTC)
- Private Limited Company
- Policies and Procedures
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Template Contracts
- Template Job Description
- Finding, Recruiting and Using Volunteers
- Making the most of the National Volunteering Website Do-it
- Managing your volunteers
- Volunteer policies
- Job Vacancies
- Job descriptions
- Advertising vacancies
- Your group should always review model policies in terms of appropriateness and legality. See our resources page for these and other useful resources.